Spring in Seoul

Spring has been busy with photoshoots in Busan so far and it was time for a short get away in Seoul.

I was in Seoul last weekend, mostly shopping and relaxing and not much of the historical site tour, which I have done in the past. When I'm on leisure travel I like to use my 35mm f1.8 as its light and give great pictures without being too tight/near nor too far on subjects. I think this is a great lens even for photoshoots.

Good weekend, good companion, good bed and breakfast, and good weather!

We stayed at Myeongdong, shopped at Bukcheon Hanok Village, Insadong. We made a stop at the Bank of Korea Museum which turned out quite fun. We actually went to Ikea at Gwangmyeong on the first day, but I didn't take any photos.

I wanted to go to Namdaemun Camera Market but unfortunately, I didn't know the shops close on Sunday. Oh well, just another reason to head up to Seoul again!

I also decided to give all the photos a film / cinematic look for a change and they turned out quite nice.  Enjoy the photos.




























































 

About Me

About Me
Born in Kota Kinabalu, I moved to Penang. Then, my family of 4 moved to Busan, where I started professional photography. We headed back to Penang for a 2 years before heading to Tokyo where we currently reside. It has been a blessing to see places and we don't know where we will be next but taking beautiful photographs is a permanent aim.

Contact

Contact
For inquiries email laura.boin@gmail.com