First birthday photo shoot

Every birthdays are special. First birthday is an exciting milestone for every parents and this little girl is not only beautiful but also active, happy and loveable. I had an amazing opportunity to spend some time with the family and document this important mark.
 
Time will fly but I hope the beautiful portraits will always remind them how she is now in years to come when she has grown into a brave and strong woman one day.
 
Happy first birthday, sweetie!
 

 




 


 

About Me

About Me
Born in Kota Kinabalu, I moved to Penang. Then, my family of 4 moved to Busan, where I started professional photography. We headed back to Penang for a 2 years before heading to Tokyo where we currently reside. It has been a blessing to see places and we don't know where we will be next but taking beautiful photographs is a permanent aim.

Contact

Contact
For inquiries email laura.boin@gmail.com