Professional Headshot / Portrait in Busan Now

I am excited and glad to announce that I will be able to take indoors photoshoot for headshots after setting up my own home studio in Busan.  *Weee!!! 앗사!!

It's something that I have given a lot of thought and work into. So I will start photoshoots for professional/corporate portraits mainly headshots for your resumes, profiles, website, book, actor portfolio, model portfolio and for any reason you would like having a great headshot.  Headshot is a term referring to photography focusing on the face and its commonly but not limited for corporate positions, resumes, actors and models and also marketing your product e.g. website, book and other businesses.  I love a good headshot! I good headshot is more than a sharp photo with good lighting. A good headshot speaks, convey emotion and a natural, realistic representation of the person.   I also teach people who come in how to pose and how to look at the lens to get the best expression. Even models need guidance!

Tyler is a travel bug and wanted a nice headshot. I think he has a GREAT headshot. Come back soon and tell us stories from places you explored okay?

Your dreams are precious.  You have a strong resume, so what's next? Yep, stand out even more with a fantastic headshot. 

And who said you need to look serious, right?  Have few kinds of headshot looks for resume, online profile, website, business card, etc.  This double Masters degree is stunning with his smile . Even with a scruff, this is a resume you would want to have a second, third, longer look!  
Giving it an extra a mile to get a great but effortless headshot shows how serious you are about starting your first or even next career. Even for business owners, it reflects ones openness and commitment in what they are doing. That's just my opinion but then again, its the first thing people see in you profile/resume. I mean, why do resume photos have to look like your passport photographs, right?

 

About Me

About Me
Born in Kota Kinabalu, I moved to Penang. Then, my family of 4 moved to Busan, where I started professional photography. We headed back to Penang for a 2 years before heading to Tokyo where we currently reside. It has been a blessing to see places and we don't know where we will be next but taking beautiful photographs is a permanent aim.

Contact

Contact
For inquiries email laura.boin@gmail.com